Here is a start for your pre-interview with Christina Frei.
- Tell us about your work. How do you help people?
- What do most people not realize about your business ? (Misconceptions)
- What is your unique stance on your business? (As opposed to competitors)
- What are your main marketing vehicles currently?
- What kinds of messaging do you offer mostly? (Deep information, invitations to events, assurance, new perspectives, challenge to go bigger, etc)
- How do you make decisions on how to market? (With all the shiny toys of marketing)
- What are some ways you continuously build trust with your community?
- What are some things you’ve learned about how your clients make decisions?
- What are the good habits you use to create effective marketing and build your business?
- What is your favorite productivity tool? (low tech or high tech)
- What is the thing you are geeking out about these days?
This is not set in stone. Just meant to give you some ideas. Talk soon!