In my work over the last 5 years teaching the Generosity Practice, I have identified 21 results form doing this practice. This from 10 minutes a day.
- You are energized.
- You cultivate a generosity towards yourself and others.
- While you open up generously, you also calm down and ground yourself.
- You manage your attention better.
- You can more easily let go and be surprised by life.
- You stabilize your mood.
- You grow confident that you can create something out of nothing.
- You balance having strong intention and allowing for something to appear from a higher place.
- You enjoy people more.
- You discern whom you can and cannot help.
- You get confident in your decisions.
- You put yourself out there more.
- You are OK with being rejected.
- You discern more details in everyday life, things most people would miss.
- You become a satisfying contribution to others, even when folks are not happy about something.
- That part of you that accurately reads people and situations is activated.
- You can say “no” without drama.
- You have more compassion with boundaries.
- You stand your ground.
- You have more energy to devote to people.
- Your personal sanctuary aligns with your outer ability to serve others.
Basically, it makes you unstoppable. Boom!
And now….the 30 Day Generosity Practice Mastery Program!